Shop Online for Packing Material
Here’s how to make a stress free move:
- Identify which items are to be shifted to the new location, as it takes a long time to dispose off the unwanted stuff.
- Start thinking about the layout of the new home/office, which will help you decide which items needs to be placed where. This will avoid the stress after moving into the new location.
- Call the moving consultant and discuss the move in detail, it will help you plan your activities related to the move.
- Return borrowed items such as library books, tapes etc.
- Check if you have given any items for repairs that need to be picked up before the move.
- When you disconnect your computer system, do not forget to take the back up of important files.
- Drain all the oil and gasoline from machines like lawn mowers, generator set etc.
- Defrost and clean the refrigerator before the move.
- Disconnect the phone lines and make sure that the new connection arrangements are taken care of.
- Inform DEWA, ETISALAT, BANKS, INSURANCE CO. about your changed postal address and telephones.
- On the day of the move please make sure that your representative is present at the site to help the moving supervisor take some on site decisions that saves repetition of work.
- Make sure that the key of the new location is handed over to the supervisor before the first pick up leaves for the new location.
- Make sure that all the cabinets and drawers are unlocked before the crew starts their job.
- We advice you to carry important documents, jewellery, cash etc. yourself.
- Clear all the dues with the old landlord before moving and the required permissions are taken before the packing crew arrives.
- Items like baby food, medicines etc. which you would require on priority, needs to be identified in advance.
- After moving to the new location, get the utilities connected immediately (washing m/c, dish washer, freeze etc.)
Your workforce were always professional, taking care not to damage our product or fabric of the building.
Your team's attitude, skill and timeliness are commendable and are rare in this market.
You are organized and easy to work with, just as your taglines "No mess No stress".
Team was efficient, professional, on-time and ensured that all of our assets are properly handled.
Superb, Very Professional, Incredibly helpful and capable.