Selecting a relocation company for an International move can be very tedious. There are many factors one should keep in mind while selecting a moving company. In worst case scenario you may experience loses such as
- Damage or loss of your personal things caused by poor packing, inadequate packing materials
- Delays caused by badly maintained vehicles that break down, documentation not being completed or submitted properly
- Damage to your home at origin or destination caused by a lack of care or failure to protect your property before goods are moved in/out etc.
FIDI FAIM certified company comply with over 200 quality requirements to demonstrate they are qualified to complete an international move. E-Movers Dubai is a FIDI FAIM certified company and we adhere to the following rules very strictly
- Operations – including checks that we are operating legally and safely, with the appropriate permits and licenses, with responsibility toward environmental protection
- Procedures – we ensure there is clarity and transparency of our contracts, what documentation we provide, how and when and our communication and responsiveness.
- Customer service – how we handle claims and complaints, the number we receive and our customer feedback levels.
- Vehicles – their suitability for international moves, cleanliness, theft protection measures such as tracking, up to date licenses and legal operation, fire protection and safety checks.
- Qualified Staff – Training we provide ensures they are qualified and capable of doing their job well
- Warehouses and facilities – ensuring we have professional offices, warehouses and supporting equipment that are safe and fit for purpose